This site is in Beta Phase for testing. We are still making it Number 1. If you have any questions or feedback on how we can improve our site, please let us know! Contact Us. To place an order, please contact us on 02 8011 0205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dedicated ZIWI team in New Zealand take huge pride in handcrafting ZIWI® products in small batches each day. Like you, we love our pets, and this is what drives us to put the very best of our country into our premium pet food and deliver it all around the world.
100% of the meat, seafood and green lipped mussels used to make ZIWI is sourced from humane, ethical and sustainably managed farms and oceans in New Zealand; but it is the things we don't include in ZIWI® Peak that are equally important. ZIWI products contain no meats or meals, and a free from GMO’s, antibiotics, growth promotants, gains, corn, soy, wheat and rice.
ZIWI’s air-dried food is a complete and balanced diet that includes over 96% fresh meat, organs, bone & seafood, which perfectly mirrors the whole-prey, meat-rich diet that dogs & cats require to thrive. To complete the remaining 4% of our air-dried recipe, we hand select essential vitamins and minerals for a complete & balanced food. Our slow, gentle twin stage air-drying process crafts a food that is as nutrient dense and digestible as a completely raw diet. Air-drying is a method that has been used for centuries to naturally preserve meats, and our twin stage process eliminates pathogenic bacteria, such as salmonella and listeria, while protecting the natural nutrition of our ingredients.